Learn about our sanitary protocols and steps we are taking to keep you safe. Read more
Underwater Statues, Shipwreck And Underwater Cenote
The Best Cancun Snorkeling Tour
- Family-friendly tour, kids and beginners are welcome!
- 5-in-1 Cancun snorkeling tour: Swim with turtles, coral reef, MUSA statues, shipwreck and underwater cenotes.
- The snorkeling area is half mile from our marina, forget about dizziness.
- Small boats to guarantee individual attention.
- No waiting lines. Avoid crowds!
- Rated 5/5 in Trip Advisor by more than 1,590 snorkelers.
Snorkeling in Cancun tour highlights
Due to security measures, we have a limited capacity.
- Daily tour.
- 3.5 hrs duration aprox.
- 07:00, 09:00, 12:00, 14:30, 17:00
- Transportation included.
- Best seller snorkeling tour.
- Total snorkel Cancun.
- English speaking guide.
+52 99 82 34 08 70
Swim with turtles in Cancun and enjoy the only Cancun snorkeling that visits 5 areas in a single tour!
This is the best Cancun snorkeling tour, friendly with everyone even if you have little or no experience
Our Cancun snorkeling tour is a 3.5 hours excursión (2 hours in the water), where the whole area has a max depth of 9 feet, with calm waters and non or few currents.
Swim with sea turtles, visit a beautiful coral reef with tons of colorful fish, discover underwater statues, explore an amazing shipwreck and dive into an underwater cenote, all in one single tour!
Our marina is located half a mile away from the reef, we get there in a short 5 minutes boat trip. You'll be snorkeling before you know it!
Start your experience with a prompt and comfortable hotel pick-up on air-conditioned vans.
If you choose our Reserve Now and Pay Later Method, or if you missed signing the e-waiver, this is time to complete so.
Short but useful briefing on shallow waters. Learn to wear the equipment properly, swim with fins, breathe through the snorkel, defog the mask, and other useful tips that will make your experience much more enjoyable. Learn more about our briefing here.
El Meco coral reef has only 8-12 feet depth, warm water, and few or non-sea currents. With plenty of coral and playful fish schools, this is one of the best spots to enjoy snorkeling in Cancun itself. You may enjoy the first turtle encounter in this area!
Museum (second area):
You have probably heard about the “Cancun snorkeling statues“. We’ll visit 2 galleries: "The blessings" and "Aquarium Family". The Underwater statues creators used a new technique and material for coral to grow on (made with pH-neutral cement, coral, seaweed, and algae are able to grow). The statues also have holes in them, which allow marine wildlife to colonize and feed off the coral.
Our secret spot to find sea turtles in Cancun! 96-98% of the times we got to see from 1-5 turtles! We might also find rays here. When was the last time you had the chance to swim with marine turtles on their natural habitat?
Explore a shipwreck filled with colorful coral, surrounded by countless fish. The shipwreck is posed on thin white sand, you’ll feel like you are swimming in a natural turquoise pool!
Discover wonderful cenotes that lay on the sea surface. Dive in these underwater cenotes and admire the fish that have inhabited them. It's one of the best things to do in Cancun.
Back on the marina, after taking a freshwater shower, and watching your pictures, the van will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.
Our tour is perfect for beginners and is kids friendly, in addition, we offer special extra attention for non-swimmers.
If you or a relative get really anxious in the water, don’t know how to swim, or simply need an extra hand, take a look into our specially designed tour for non-swimmers and beginners.
Can you swim with turtles in Cancun?
Yes, and there’s no need to spend a whole day to swim with turtles in Cancun!
There are some other few places to snorkel with turtles in Cancun and Riviera Maya. For example, it's usual to swim with turtles in Akumal, however, you spend more time in transportation than actually swimming with them.
So if you prefer to spend the rest of your day in your awesome resort or doing an extra activity, our "half day tour" is perfect for you.
- Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun (Hotels in Riviera Maya, contact us to check if it colud be, only tour 7:00 am)
- Safety equipment and passenger insurance.
- Complete equipment (diving mask, life jacket, new snorkeling tube, fins and lead weights)
- Bilingual and certified guides
- Personalized attention for “non-swimmers or beginners”. ( a guide will stay by your side with a life preserver on which you can hold on to)
- Assistance patrol, you can request a ride to land if you feel like ending your tour for any reason
- Aquatic taxi to take you from the dock to the boat from which you´lll do parasailing
- Showers, lockers and bathrooms
- Tips (optional)
- Photos and video package. (optional)
- Dock fee ($ 15.00 usd. per person)
- Available daily (7:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm).
- You will still have time to enjoy your vacations, and have other fun activities during the day. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Remember to bring:
- Towel and swimming wear
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, cap or hat and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Travel light weighted (avoid unnecessary bags)
- Cash for tips or shopping
- Tennis / comfortable shoes, no sandals (aqua shoes)
- Please contact us before booking if you have any health or physical problem
Our paparazzi will be following you during the whole snorkeling tour and will take awesome underwater photos and video, which you will be able to see before going back to your hotel.
- Link by email to downlad your picture and videos (back up for 1 month)
- Get it for only $45 usd (price per family of up to 1-3 people, not per person).
You may also be interested in these products
Safety in your
Completely secure and reliable online shopping so you can enjoy your vacation in Cancun. We use a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment.
Bad Weather Warranty-Full Refund
If there’s seaport closure (bad weather), enjoy your tour snorkel activity another day or if you prefer your money back.
Easy Reschedule Booking flexibility
Plans have changed? Don’t worry, easy changes in day and time of activity.
No bookings fees and no hidden charges
No hidden charges, ours it’s the official, fairest rate
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD