Total Snorkel Cancun Sanitary Protocols
Sanitary & safety-related prevention program.
Total Snorkel Cancun has followed all Quintana Roo’s goverment and WTT best practice guidelines to guarantee the health of all our visitors, guests, coworkers and suppliers.
We’re committed to helping you stay safe and make your travel plans easy.
Total Snorkel Cancun most relevant prevention actions here:
- Safety distancing at all times, and areas (1.5 meters)
- Our work capacity will be decreased to 30% overall (applies for all of our activities).This means, groups aorund 4 people per boat, unless there's more coming in the same group.
- Disinfecting gel is available at all times.
- Equipment and materials are handled with nitrile or latex gloves and a surgical mask
- Operators avoid a physical greeting with customers, without underestimating cordiality.
- The use of mouth masks are mandatory for users and staff, until the moment of carrying out the activities.
- The door handles, handles and things in common use such as vehicles, bathrooms, rooms are cleaned and disinfected with suitable products and endorsed by national/ international organizations, at least every 30 minutes.
- In order to avoid prolonged contact time, detailed explanations and briefing will be provided by electronic means.
- Web check-in will be available and strongly recommended before the activity date.
- Snorkeling will only be operated with brand-new snorkel tubes, properly packaged, Each component is kept covered in its own storage bag.
- It has a recovery cost of $ 10 usd, to be paid at the time of check-in.
- You are allowed to bring your own.
- You can rather keep it or destroy it when the activity is finished.
- It is established as prohibitive the use of saliva to defrost the mask.
- Equipment, life jackets, mask, and flippers are washed, disinfected, and totally dried after each use. The use of each equipment will be limited to 1 use every 24 hours.
- There is an exclusive area for receiving used equipment and separate from the delivery area.
- Each client handles their equipment to the different areas.
- Customers and / or service personnel disinfect their hands before any procedure.
Coronavirus related cancellation policy:
The ongoing contingency of COVID-19 may be impacting your travel plans and we’re here to help and make your life easy!
We want you to book with confidence and peace of mind, that’s why we offer the most flexible cancellation policy. Your bookings are refunded in full if canceled at least 12 hours before the start of the booking.
I need to cancel my booking. How do I do that?
To cancel your booking just send an email to email@example.com
What happens if I don’t make it through the temperature scan filter?
To guarantee your safety, we will take the temperatura. To pass this filter, it is necessary that your body temperature be within the standards. In the event that someone presents temperature higher than 100.4 °F, you’ll not be allowed to board our transportation or take the activity, and we will suggest a new date of visit.
Will you have face masks available for guests that require them?
We strongly recommend the use of face masks and will be everyone’s responsability to bring their own. We will have face masks available to be purchased at our shop.