Learn about our sanitary protocols and steps we are taking to keep you safe. Read more
Cancun Package Tour: Snorkeling, Parasailing, El Meco Ruins with transportation
Combo water & land Cancun Mexico
- Budget friendly: get the combo tour and save money all together!
- Convenient: don´t waste time on transportation, 2 of Cancun´s top rated adventure activities at the same Marina
- Time saver: Use as best as you can your vacations, one activity after the other! The best midday tour
- Snorkel in 4 different places: visit the reef, explore an underwater museum. Swim with turtles and another point is a shipwreck filled of fish, you could see more life may be!
- Best views are at parasailing tour, you fly 260 ft. up Cancun incredible Bay!
- Walk around El Meco and found one of the ancient archaeological zones filled of nature, the guide give you specific information to know it.
Due to security measures, we have a limited capacity.
- Daily tour.
- Aprox. 10 min. flying, 45 min
- 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm,
- Transportation included.
- Best seller snorkeling tour.
- Total snorkel Cancun.
- English speaking guide.
- Kids-friendly: 10+ years old
+52 99 82 34 08 70
Have a funny and incredible experience full of nature, doing 3 activities at water and land in a tour package! Fly and see the gorgeous views of the Carribean at 260 ft. By the way, you feel free and you liberate adrenaline!
For snorkeling, the tour goes to 4 different and spectacular areas: the reef, some underwater statues from the MUSA underwater museum, swim with playful turtles and around a shipwreck, where there is a lot of sea life!
The third activity is the genuine Mayan ruins El Meco, only 5 minutes walking from the marina and the tour lasta around 45 minutes. It has important characteristics of the mayan culture because of their wonderful location and the ancient activities that were done there like the trade to Isla Mujeres.
You will have English speaking guides to tell you the remarkable time of this civilization. It has 14 different structures, the big one is “El Castillo”, at the middle of the place. Also enjoy his different types of trees and plants that will give you some fresh climate and shadows in your way. You will be fascinated with the vegetation, archaeology, spectacular views to the Carribean Sea and its sea life!
Start your experience with a prompt and comfortable hotel pick-up on air-conditioned vans.
If you choose our Reserve Now and Pay Later Method, or if you missed signing the e-waiver, this is time to complete so.
Short but useful briefing on shallow waters. Learn to wear the equipment properly, swim with fins, breathe through the snorkel, defog the mask, and other useful tips that will make your experience much more enjoyable. Learn more about our briefing here.
El Meco coral reef has only 8-12 feet depth, warm water, and few or non-sea currents. With plenty of coral and playful fish schools, this is one of the best spots to enjoy snorkeling in Cancun itself. You may enjoy the first turtle encounter in this area!
Museum (second area):
You have probably heard about the “Cancun snorkeling statues“. We’ll visit 2 galleries: "The blessings" and "Aquarium Family". The Underwater statues creators used a new technique and material for coral to grow on (made with pH-neutral cement, coral, seaweed, and algae are able to grow). The statues also have holes in them, which allow marine wildlife to colonize and feed off the coral.
Our secret spot to find sea turtles in Cancun! 96-98% of the times we got to see from 1-5 turtles! We might also find rays here. When was the last time you had the chance to swim with marine turtles on their natural habitat?
Explore a shipwreck filled with colorful coral, surrounded by countless fish. The shipwreck is posed on thin white sand, you’ll feel like you are swimming in a natural turquoise pool!
Discover wonderful cenotes that lay on the sea surface. Dive in these underwater cenotes and admire the fish that have inhabited them. It's one of the best things to do in Cancun.
Back on the marina, after taking a freshwater shower, and watching your pictures, the van will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun (Hotels in Riviera Maya, contact us to check if it colud be, only tour 7:00 am)
- Safety equipment and passenger insurance.
- Complete equipment (diving mask, life jacket, new snorkeling tube, fins and lead weights)
- Bilingual and certified guides
- Personalized attention for “non-swimmers or beginners”. ( a guide will stay by your side with a life preserver on which you can hold on to)
- Assistance patrol, you can request a ride to land if you feel like ending your tour for any reason
- Aquatic taxi to take you from the dock to the boat from which you´lll do parasailing
- Showers, lockers and bathrooms
- Tips (optional)
- Photos and video package. (optional)
- Dock fee ($ 15.00 usd. per person)
- Available daily (7:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm).
- You will still have time to enjoy your vacations, and have other fun activities during the day. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Remember to bring:
- Towel and swimming wear
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, cap or hat and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Travel light weighted (avoid unnecessary bags)
- Cash for tips or shopping
- Tennis / comfortable shoes, no sandals (aqua shoes)
- Please contact us before booking if you have any health or physical problem
Our paparazzi will be following you during the whole snorkeling tour and will take awesome underwater photos and video, which you will be able to see before going back to your hotel.
- Link by email to downlad your picture and videos (back up for 1 month)
- Get it for only $45 usd (price per family of up to 1-2 people, not per person).
You may also be interested in these products
Safety in your
Completely secure and reliable online shopping so you can enjoy your vacation in Cancun. We use a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment.
Bad Weather Warranty-Full Refund
If there’s seaport closure (bad weather), enjoy your tour snorkel activity another day or if you prefer your money back.
Easy Reschedule Booking flexibility
Plans have changed? Don’t worry, easy changes in day and time of activity.
No bookings fees and no hidden charges
No hidden charges, ours it’s the official, fairest rate
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD